Cadmium Orange No. 0, very light
very lightfast, opaque
Cadmium pigments are excellently lightfast, opaque and brilliant with high coloring strength, and of the highest purity available.
- Chemical description: Inorganic salt.
- Resistance alkali: 5
- Resistance lime: 5
- Resistance acid: 5
- Lightfastness – medium: 8
- Lightfastness – thinned: 8
- Lightfastness – concentrated: 8
- ColorIndex PO 20.77202
- Opacity opaque
- Suitability Acrylics, Oil, Tempera, Watercolor / Gouache
- Color Orange
- Form powder
- Solubility in water No data available